As an independent consultant and as the co-founder of Oceanogami I offer assistance, advise and support in a series of services in the area of ocean sustainability. My clients can vary from individuals, NGOs, companies or governmental agencies.
Helping public and private entities to strengthen their commitment for a sustainable ocean, developing strategies to promote awareness and to reduce their impact on the ocean
In the field of marine sustainability, there is a disconnection between the different sectors that are related to the marine environment. Oceanogami was born to cover this space and create synergies for the sustainable use of marine resources, for a socio-environmental improvement. One of the main services is Ocean responsibility, in which we offer a personalized service to private and public sectors to improve their marine environmental responsibility.
- Marine Protected Areas: MPA planning, monitoring and stakeholder engagement
- Research and monitoring: Monitoring biodiversity and restoration of ecosystems
- Scientific communication: Scientific presentations, education and outreach and written communications
- Capacity building: Career development courses, project proposals and mentorship
- Event organization: Scientific events, facilitation and citizen science campaigns