Doctor of Philosophy (Biodiversity and Evolution). 2013 – 2016. CIRSA, University of Bologna, Italy.
Master of Science (Marine biodiversity and Conservation). 2009 – 2011. Erasmus Mundus. University of Ghent, Belgium, University of Oviedo.
Degree in Biology (speciality animal biology) 2004-2009. University Autonomous of Barcelona, Spain, University of Trieste, Italy.
LICENSES & CERTIFICATES
- Driving license B
- Sailing and motor boat license(Patrón Embarcaciones de Recreo)
- PADI Divemaster and scientific diver
- PADI freediver
- First aid and CPR
AWARDS & HONOURS
- 2016 1st prize Grey’s reef Ocean film festival for Zoe and her adventures in the sea.
- 2012-2015 Early Stage Researcher (Marie Curie fellowship). Training Network for Monitoring Mediterranean Marine Protected Areas (MMMPA, funded by the European Commission within the 7th Framework Programme (Call FP7-PEOPLE-2011-ITN, Grant Agreement no.: 290056).
- 2009 – 2011 Obra Social la Caixa scholarship. Master in Erasmus mundus in Marine Biodiversity and Conservation.
- 2009. INTEGRANTS fellowship. Mote Marine Laboratory, Florida, USA.
- 2008- 2009 Leonardo da Vinci fellowship. School of Ocean Sciences, Bangor, UK.
- 2007 ERASMUS scholarship. University of Trieste, Italy.